DPS IoT & SDI Organization is looking for a full stack engineer to join the team and work on developing next generation connectivity platform.
• Breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Work as individual contributor with minimal supervision.
• Make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
• Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
• Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Serve as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
• Gain domain knowledge and show great customer focus.
• Demonstrate clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
• Articulate the need for scalability and understands the importance of improving quality through testing.
• Assist (may own) in design reviews, defines interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs.
• Expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices.
• Expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language chosen.
• Drives functional design and implementation on one or more modules.
• Serves as SME and works closely with support and infrastructure services in troubleshooting customer and operational issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in full software development lifecycle.
• At least 3 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Strong design and development experience in Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, WebServices using RESTful frameworks
• Strong hands-on experience with technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring/SpringBoot.
• Strong hands-on experience in one of the following scripting frameworks (AngularJS, Node.js).
• Experience in API design and development, Microservices development.
• Familiarity with AWS Cloud Development experience is required.
• Familiarity with Docker.
• Creative Problem solver and Open to learning new technologies.
• Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Work collaboratively as part of a self-organizing scrum team with minimal supervision
• Participate in testing/integration/production support efforts as needed.
• Initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
• Develops a detailed understanding of issues and presents clear rationale for design decisions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com