Healthcare Digital Platform & Solutions
• What product line you’ll be leading?
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be responsible for
contributing to end to end software development for Enterprise Imaging products used for image archival that are part of the Centricity Clinical Archive solution.
• GE - Healthcare: https://www.youtube.com/user/gehealthcare
• GE is an equal opportunity Employer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0qkWRqTdM
•Your Day at GE:
1) As a Sr. Software Engineer you need to contribute to software product developed in global team. You are expected to have working experience with various global development teams in software product development.
2) Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs.
3) You should understand various parameter like code coverage, security checks, automation etc. and nurture the quality of code that helps feature deployment with ease.
4) You are required to participate actively in Scrum team following Agile/TDD/BDD approach. You need to have experience in understanding user story from Product Manager and develop features that meet all acceptance criteria of Product Owner.
5) You are required to follow GEHC QMS and conduct Risk Management
Review, DFMEA and other essential compliance requirements for the
• Core Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for design and development of a feature and or feature sets independently. Contributes to the team and guides team members with the team deliverables.
2)Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
3)Responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution.
4) Understanding and applying GE processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• 8 to 12 years of professional experience with Microsoft C#.Net/WCF
• Sound knowledge of OOAnalysis & Design, SQL Databases and debugging skills is expected from a Sr. Software Engineer
• Hands on experience in web technologies like ASP.Net and web servers such as IIS
• Strong knowledge of unit testing using tools such as NUnit and MSTest
• A dedicated developer who understands issues and presents clear rationale; thinks in terms of scalability & fault tolerance architecture and can deliver small and medium sized features while mentoring team members.
• Can take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Has knowledge of Healthcare domain.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com