Sr Enterprise Application Engineer
Description de l'offre
For all GE employees around the world our Compensation and Benefits Technology Team provides for the accurate/compliant delivery of services. The hallmark of our team is our ability to effectively modify and enhance the systems that support GE’s complex/dynamic Compensation & Benefit offerings. These enhancements allow for significant savings to the GE Company as well as provide improved services to GE Employees, Retirees and their Beneficiaries.
In this role, you will:
· Architect and design sound/supportable technical solutions to complex business requirements
· Evaluate requests for enhancements and determine potential impacts with the current system design/configuration
· Code Complex and integrated customizations, and solutions using People Tools and related technologies (SQRs, Application Engines, CI’s, People Code, XML, COBOL, etc.)
· Provide support and maintenance of existing customizations and application functionality
· Triage/debug production issues (Data, Code, Performance, Security, etc.), identify root cause and corrective actions
· Partner with PeopleSoft HCM Application Payroll, Benefits, and Pension team members to assess their business needs and recommend IT solutions
· Develop new Pages/Reports/Interfaces/Web Services
· Develop new application enhancements
· Write technical specifications
· Document system changes
· Provide on-call support
· Review technical designs to ensure compliance with organizational standards
· Train/Mentor less experienced resources
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/related field OR in lieu of a degree: a HS diploma/GED and 4+ years of IT experience or equivalent military experience/training
· Minimum 4 years of development experience with complex changes using People Tools and related technologies (i.e. People Code, SQR, Application Engine, Component Interfaces)
· Minimum 2 years of development experience with PeopleSoft HCM (Payroll, Benefits, and/or Pension Administration)
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel 5% of the time
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Schenectady, NY
· Experience in Web Technologies and Web Services Java, JSP, jQuery, and API development and troubleshooting
· PeopleSoft COBOL troubleshooting and support
· Strong technical skills with a capacity to quickly understand new concepts and analyze system deficiencies
· Strong track record of understanding current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
· Strong analytical/Problem solving skills – anticipates obstacles, develops plans, and effectively evaluates data to make decisions
· Clear and succinct communications
· Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
· Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes from the customer's viewpoint
· High level of energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced setting
· Involvement on multiple PeopleSoft or other major ERP implementations (full life cycle)
· Experience with PeopleSoft application upgrades
· Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS version 9.1 or above and specifically Pension Administration (Periodic Processing)
· PeopleTools 8.5 experience
· Workday HCM Experience
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.