Our team will help GE reach the pinnacle of capability of Cloud ERP, driving blueprint, standard engagement model & toolkit. The Enterprise Application Engineer will be charged to work as a key designer & implementer on our horizontal team to deliver scalable data-driven integration and resilient W2W platform technology product-based solutions to our business clients served globally.
The Enterprise Application Engineer has product level responsibilities for management and delivery of core interfaces/system integrations, flawless data-driven needs and self-diagnosing platform infrastructure solutions which support the multi-generational financial and commercial systems implementations. The incumbent is expected to develop close working relationships within the project horizontal delivery and run teams, business clients/users and global application areas. S/he is responsible to implement and execute on global level IT initiatives which drive productivity improvements and digitization of touchless processes for the Commercial businesses and Global operations. In this role s/he will partner with the business and our technical and functional teams to identify simplification and standardization opportunities, gather business requirements, design and implement modern SaaS and PaaS solutions.
In this role, you will:
· Work as a trusted partner with finance, commercial and technology teams and end-users to evaluate and deliver improved business processes and cost effective solutions interactively through agile practices
· Responsible to deliver the Data, Application and core shared-platform infrastructure solutions bridging Cloud and on premise components seamlessly
· Responsible for definition and deployment of system interfaces/integrations for financial, commercial and supply chain systems which support consistent Operations globally
· Solution the system integration and effective data exchange between core operational finance and customer systems including global standard platforms such as IBS, SSS, GBS Biller, STIR etc.
· Contribute to simplify and standardize financial processes and systems supporting global adoption of Cloud SaaS/PaaS capabilities and common operating model
· Determine Data-driven requirements and implement associated standardized solutions
· Determine Application requirements and implement associated standardized solutions
· Responsible for delivery through cutover and support plans for Go Live and transition to ongoing support
· Contribute to the design blueprint library and project lifecycle documentation
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management or other technical / IT field, OR at least 4 years of relevant, hands-on, IT work experience
· A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Information Technology OR at least 2 years of experience in an accelerated program in a technical field, with proven experience in IT project implementation and agile methodologies and tools/techniques
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· Must be willing to travel.
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Atlanta or Cincinnati.
· Demonstrated, in-depth knowledge of Cloud based systems deployments through effective architectural blueprints
· Ability to build multi-faceted relationships and drive engagement across cross-functional teams
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Positive attitude and confidence in working with high profile initiatives
· Detail oriented with superior organizational skills
· Finance/Accounting and Supply Chain background or similar experience
· Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP or Integration implementation knowledge a plus
· Must be a Self-starter and able to think "outside the box" when developing simplification solutions and creating IT value
· Must be able to work well in a dynamic fast-paced team environment, building strong relationships and credibility
· Must be able to manage multiple projects and maintain customer focus
· Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
· Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
· Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint
· Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
· Change leader oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.