Redmond, Denver, Melbourne, Atlanta
Power Grid Solutions
Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Washington
Drive all aspects of the Commercial Excellence framework. Work closely with Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, and Commercial Leadership to optimize commercial processes, analytics and systems to increase sales productivity and growth. Support strategic initiatives, in partnership with marketing, finance, and other functional teams to drive change and growth in the assigned region.
You will work with GE Power Digital managers to create and monitor key business metrics and provide valuable business insights. The successful candidate must be capable of working with a range of functional departments to help set up and monitor business goals.
· Own pipeline reporting process, partnering with commercial finance and sales management/commercial leadership.
· Promote and enforce best practices.
· Work with sales managers to optimize:
· Account prioritization & classification
· Prospecting effectiveness
· Market/Account Coverage
· Pipeline throughput/yield and cycle time
· Win/Loss Analytics
· Work with sales teams to create targeting models that will increase sales efficiency and productivity.
· Aid sales managers in forecasting, opportunity-based budgeting (setting of quotas) and optimized deployment of sales resources to increase sales productivity.
· Partner with sales managers and field sales personnel to evaluate and improve functional processes.
· Work closely with sales leaders and marketing to measure and improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Identify and communicate skill gaps in the sales teams to the Commercial Excellence leader.
· Assist in the roll-out of new concepts and processes.
· Support Commercial Leadership to provide business/market insights and defined actions, based upon interactions with field and interpretation of data.
· Utilize reporting stack (Salesforce.com currently) to design/utilize reports and dashboards to provide commercial intelligence and insight.
· Key Subject matter expert for how the business utilizes Salesforce.com.
· Partner with the SFDC business analyst – assess need and complete use cases for use by the Commercial Platforms Leader (items include process enhancements, new fields, new screens, new functionality, and new reports).
· Utilize knowledge of reporting systems to close training/knowledge gaps identified in interactions with staff in region.
· BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field.
· Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in marketing, business/sales operations/analytics, or other commercial role.
· GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
· Eligibility Requirements:
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· Proven ability to be both strategic and tactical.
· Aptitude in critical thinking and problem solving.
· Strong teamwork and communication skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
· Experience working with Salesforce.com.
· Experience with Business Intelligence or Data Visualization tools (SAS, DOMO, Wave Analytics)
· Background in influencing cross-functional teams toward execution of a strategic initiative. Experience working with a field sales force.
· Exhibited capability to break down complex issues with the goal of mitigating/eliminating barriers.
· Independent, self-directed, with a strong attention to detail.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.