Hungary, United States
We are seeking an experienced individual with in-depth expertise in designing & building large Unified Communications/Voice/Contact Center solutions to join our UC team working on a highly visible multi-generation Unified Communication program implementation program in support of multiple GE businesses. The Staff Release & Build Engineer- L3 Avaya Call Center engineer will be focused on execution of strategic Call/Contact Center projects for multiple GE business.
Strong understanding of Avaya CM6.x, CM7.x Session Manager, System Manager, one-X Agent, Call Center Elite, CMS, Experience portal. Experience in a highly complex voice environment managing multiple and multi-vender PBX systems with complex dial plans. Strong knowledge of dial plans and PBX routing including UDP, AAR and ARS . Coordinate with other technical teams to develop appropriate interfaces and ensure quality and efficiency through capacity planning, performance assessment as well as integration and regression testing involving Avaya Telephony Systems. Support of Avaya voice over IP solutions and Call Center solutions. Experience with Session Border Controllers. Advanced knowledge of VoIP, PBX, and IVR routing schemes, capabilities and concepts. Strong understanding of WAN and LAN Quality of Service structures and SIP protocols, dial-peers and gateway configurations. Strong understanding of voice and data cabling standards; VoIP, traditional PBX, IVR, Call Processing, Voice Network Management, and Call Center operational support. Design, implement, support Avaya voice, call/contact center and collaboration systems, including Avaya Aura, Breeze, // Microsoft voice, video and collaboration solutions. Participate in the development of procedures; provides guidance and leadership to other specialists; manages projects as needed. Show increasing understanding of the technology stack and its impact on the final product Demonstrate awareness of Industrial trends and domain expertise and ability to influence customers and product managers through persuasion and influencing. Assist in developing and refreshing process documentation supporting the telecommunications knowledge base. Possess an ability to “think outside the box” and have a strong, working knowledge of scripting and creation of automation opportunities in the Telecom & UC Space. Securing the necessary project and business resources. Ensuring that the appropriate approval is gained before project inception. Document project risks and develop mitigation plans with clear ownership. Monitor execution of mitigation plans. Project kick-off preparation and execution. Preparation of detailed task planning for all project phases. Ensure that documentation standards are maintained. Drive adherence to the deign blueprint, ensuring that gaps are identified, documented, solution identified and reviewed for approval decision where necessary . Drive engagement with the numerous external project teams and contributing groups, examples include network team, voice team, operations, internal billing, sourcing team. Preparation and communication of accurate status reporting. Track progress of all contributing teams to ensure the plan is being fully supported and adhered to . Establish issue tracking and reporting process, ensuring that issues are addressed in a timely manner. Overall ownership for issues management and closure. Ensure that key testing phases are well prepared and planned. Secure all necessary resources and facilities to ensure that the testing phases are successful. Identify business training needs and prepare approach to deliver the appropriate training. Engage with the support/run team in a timely fashion to ensure that that group are well prepared to take on the support responsibility following go-live. Construct the detailed cut-over planning required to ensure a seamless transition onto the new system/platform/process. Monitor progress against plan to ensure timely tasks execution.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, MIS, Engineering or similar discipline.
• Broad work-related experience.
• Working knowledge of Avaya Contact center products, Microsoft Skype for Business, and Cloud implementation experience strongly preferred
• Must have experience with Avaya telephony infrastructure administration.
• Experience with configuration, support of Avaya Contact Center Enterprise Elite applications and solutions
• Experience with Avaya Vector programming utilizing VDN/Vectoring attributes for call routing
• Must be willing to travel (up to 10 – 15%)
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Budapest, Hungary or Miami, USA
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to build relationships and credibility
• Ability to influence and make recommendations to all levels
• Ability to work well in a dynamic fast paced team environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
• Work with globally located technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
• Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Strong knowledge of technical programs cycles and processes
• Experience with CAP (Change Acceleration Process)
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
• Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.