Sr Application Operations Engineer - EPM Intergrations
Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
The Sr Application Operations Leader will be responsible for supporting and maintaining multiple user and customer-facing applications and related data processing platforms and services. In this role you will own the overall support process and activities for multiple user and customer facing applications. You will also own and be accountable for Application and platform SLA’s against operational commitments, effectively balancing different, competing objectives.
· Lead and work alongside other Hyperion support and development personnel on the Corporate EPM Shared Services Operations team
· Act as EPM integrations lead and expert to team responsible for production operations
· Demonstrate understanding of key Atomic scheduling, Oracle FDMEE rule mapping, and ODI transformation functionalities to support all production activities and assess new developments
· Responsible for pre-close integrations migrating new processes to Production, updating variables and FDMEE map, and scheduling jobs
· Participate in critical process support coverage responding to user tickets and urgent issues
· Review development design, performance and documentation to assist with production changes
· Establish communication rhythm for milestone management with functional, ERP IT and EPM IT operational personnel
· Partner with business & regional leaders to understand and ensure key SLAs are met
· Work closely with multiple application teams to communicate status, establish appropriate automation and monitoring capabilities as well as disaster recovery and failover capabilities
· Keep abreast of new tools and technologies while taking part in the evaluation and recommendations for new or enhanced capabilities that could improve current platforms
· Develop technical standards, documentation and knowledge transfer for operational support including the coordination of knowledge transfer to other team members including off-shore support staff
· Complete root cause analysis of defects and implement controls to mitigate repetitive issues
· Drive adherence to Financial & IT Compliance Enterprise Standards
· Promote the company culture by encouraging open communication, teamwork and living of the BHGE Beliefs
· Understands, promotes and adheres to security and SoX compliance policies and process
· Develop peer, cross-functional and cross-GE Business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, Finance or other technical related fields (OR a minimum 7 years of relevant work experience)
· Minimum 7 years of experience in Information Technology delivering high impact technology solutions
· Minimum 5 years of experience with EPM integration tools such as Atomic, ODI and FDMEE
· Minimum 3 years of experience with Hyperion system 9 and/or 11 experience
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Houston Texas
· Extensive knowledge of financial systems, financial cycles and processes
· Self-starter – requires minimal direction to accomplish goals
· Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of customers, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape solutions
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines for financial close where uptime is critical
· Proven experience working in environments with on-shore and off-shore multi-national team members
· Additional EPM application experience with: EPMA, PBCS/ePBCS, DRM, FDMEE, HFM, Workvia
· Metadata, Data Modeling and DB skills
· Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions
· Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
· Sarbanes Oxley (SoX) experience
· Experience with GE tools such as IDM, ServiceNow and SupportCentral a plus (GE Employees Only)
· Black Belt or Green Belt Certified (GE Employees Only)
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.