Description de l'offre
The Oracle ERP Operations Leader is jointly responsible for 24/7/365 operations of the GE Transportation Oracle R12 EBusiness Suite.
· Manages a team of contractor resources (~10) to resolve all issues on the Single Global Instance of Oracle EBS R12 by engaging relevant experts and teams and driving issues to resolution.
· Lead in a support methodology that follows the sun, being the key escalation point and manager for all India daylight hours based decisions. Hands off to US based support leader.
· Leads activities to manage and respond to critical systems outage escalations.
· Own the prioritization, scheduling and execution of IT related support calls including interfacing with End-Users during India working hours
· Ensures business critical issues are being addressed and there is continuous communication back on status/resolution times.
· Responsible for driving closure of issues across all GE and Oracle for day-to-day operations including incident resolution and follow up for infrastructure servers, storage, networks and backups, application availability and performance.
· Process optimization related to Incident, Change, Problem and Service Level Management.
· Continuous Improvement – actively identifies common support problems, working on initiatives to actively reduce support calls, improve service and reduce costs.
· Maintains appropriate and up-to-date contingency plans to ensure continuity of operations in the event of incidents.
· Plan and manage monitor capacity to ensure business needs continue to be met
· Monitors service level agreements and statistics on team performance a ticket resolution and reports monthly on KPI’s
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in IT Operations and/or application support OR Master’s degree with 6 years of experience in IT Operations and/or application support
· Must be willing to travel up to 15%
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Bangalore, India
· 2+ years’ experience working with an Oracle ERP module or Sysadmin activities
· 3+ years’ experience working with global teams
· Experience on managing crisis situations during I.T. outages.
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Ability to translate data into information to make operational decisions.
· Capacity to remain calm in high stress situations facilitating issue resolution within the ERP team and across impacted IT teams and Users.
· Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers, suppliers or clients, relaying complex system or issue details in terms they understand.
· Hands-on when necessary; ability to deliver with available resources.
· Strong vendor management skills.
· Process focus to drive sustained improvements.
· Project Management experience.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.