Sr Application Operations Engineer
Description de l'offre
Digital Workplace Technologies (DWT) within GE Digital is responsible for delivering world class end user support.
In this role, you will deliver email service operations globally as a Level3 Email Operations Leader and service owner. This role is responsible for enhancing the user experience by continuously improving the service and experiences, and ensuring email services are always up and running and available to end users.
· Based on the complexity of issues, you will strive to provide excellent customer service to GE Businesses
· Own the Exchange Online service and perform as a L3 expert on the Email service within GE and accountable for identifying opportunities to improve overall user experience. Work to transition On Prem email users to Exchange Online; Provide support for acquisitions and divestitures to ensure seamless transitions into and out of GE
· Work on scripting and develop complex scripts in support of operational and project/migration objectives
· Understand and own the tools required to manage email: O365 Admin Portal for managing EXOL, IDMAdmin to manage on prem email, ManageIDM object management tool for EXOL, Proofpoint spam filtering, and Powershell to track whether changes through ManageIDM or IDMAdmin are replicated to EXOL/OnPrem, respectively
· Responsible for engaging with technical support teams from Microsoft as needed and coordinating issue resolution
· Ensure the service meets SLAs and facilitate metrics reporting
· Assist & own the preparation of end user support documentation and knowledge
· Investigate the possibilities of automation for self-service of end user support
· Able to manage and sort out complex problems with accuracy
· Support end user issues by providing the effective solutions
· Partner with other product teams as needed to plan and test automation solutions
· Drive to increase the business Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
· Identify efforts to improve and simplify End-User experience by reducing the volume of tickets, reducing touch points, improve accountability, and driving the usage of the self-service tools and other programs such as “shift left” within the Email service
· Initiate new technology pilots and programs to ensure end-user support readiness for go-live launches
· Drive a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving support team quality, knowledge, and training
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or HS Diploma/GED with 5+ Years of IT experience or equivalent military experience/training
· 2+ Years of experience in a team operational leadership role
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Cincinnati, OH
· 3+ Years’ experience in Email services (incl. Outlook 2016)
· Experience working in a global atmosphere
· Language skills over and above English is a plus
· Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow
· Demonstrated ability to drive results in a dynamic and fast pace environment
· Drives change initiatives & strategies
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.