GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
The Specialist, Engineering Project & Portfolio Management Office will operate, train, and continuously improve LM Engineering's reporting structure, program / project portfolio management and strategy processes in a multi mio budget. In this role, you will ensure transparency, coordination, execution practices and efficiency for Engineering activities, all needed to enable planning, budgeting, documentation of costs, prioritizing, and decision-making.
As the Specialist, Engineering Project & Portfolio Management Office, you will:
· Act as a project / portfolio management process expert, facilitator and trainer
· Develop and maintain systems, tools and reporting used to provide the overall view of actual and planned resource utilization in Engineering
· Monitor and execute mainly local programs, projects and KPIs to ensure delivery according to plans and commitments, along with communication across global functions
· Establish and operate meeting structures in a lean and inclusive way across departments
· Ensure cross project controlling, as well as maintenance of associated tools and processes, to ensure transparency of engineering resource utilization
· Prepare the organizations portfolio and project status meetings, ensuring full alignment with the stakeholders
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, International Business or equivalent from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in project, profile and/or program management
· Master's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, International Business or equivalent from an accredited university or college
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence / motivate others, including stakeholders
· Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work through ambiguity to deliver results
· Strong understanding of customer needs and marketplace dynamics
· Strong business understanding / holistic view
· Analytical approach to tasks
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you. Visit www.lmwindpower.com for more information and follow @lmwindpower on social media.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 55 countries, GE Renewable Energy is backed by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. Our goal is to demonstrate to the rest of the world that nobody should ever have to choose between affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy. Visit www.gerenewableenergy.com for more information and follow @GErenewables on social media.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.