Description de l'offre
Power Gas Power Systems
We are looking for a Sourcing Finance Intern (m/f). Job Reference #3144008
As a Sourcing Finance Intern you will be responsible for the preparation, interpretation and maintenance of the key financial metrics around Buy to Pay (B2P) process.
You will support driving the digital transformation of certain reports into Tableau Dashboards.
In addition to the reporting you will be interacting with GE Distributed Power suppliers to ensure invoices are paid on time in accordance with the agreed Terms & Conditions.
You will be interacting with buyers, commodity leaders, functional teams and Global Operations organization to ensure pro-active issue identification, subsequent escalation to operational teams and timely resolution.
• Own key reports for AP Ageing, Invoices on hold, Volume reports, etc.,
• Maintain integrity of data being reported and optimize aspect of report creation
• Digitize, leveraging Tableau and other tools, the reporting of data and key metrics
• Assist suppliers and operational teams with AP matters
• Work on the issue resolution process; interact with Global Operations team
• Support FP&A on AP related data requests for planning and pacing
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or equivalent
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated effective organization skills and attention to detail
· Advanced level in Excel and overall strong aptitude in ERP systems
· Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
· First work experience in a finance position is a plus A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 1974.70 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience. After the internship there is the possibility to extend the contract.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.