Source to Pay - Transition Analyst
Description de l'offre
Dubai, Shanghai, Budapest
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Supply Chain
China, Hungary, United Arab Emirates
The Source To Pay Transition Analyst is responsible for executing the business assessment fit/gap processes and related activities as part of the transition from a legacy AP to a Global AP platform (people, process, tools) and be an Accounts Payables/Supplier SME. This role requires strong analytical and project management working closely with the business and internal teams to transition the business to the Global Operations Source-To-Pay process with a focus on Accounts Payables.
• Act as a subject matter expert on source to pay processes
• Document current “as is” source to pay processes with a focus on Accounts Payables
• Identify and document gaps between as-is processes and to-be global standard processes
• Partner with business teams to close process gaps prior to migration to global AP processes
• Partner with business to profile suppliers for on boarding to Global AP electronic invoice tools
• Track supplier clean up, profiling, and readiness status for all suppliers in scope
• Lead/support the fit/gap business assessment analysis and requirements effort as required. Drive closure of gaps as necessary through a collaborative partnership with each region
• Lead and drive complex Buy to Pay business requirements, business assessments, and identify exceptions to the process based on local compliance requirements
• Drive process improvements in “as-is” processes by producing and reviewing scorecards to identity
improvements in quality, cost and productivity metrics.
• Design and coordinate business user training on global process and conference room pilots
• Assist with the transition of new businesses onto the Global AP Shared Services platform by
documenting P&L and regional requirements
• Create and maintain documentation of new processes, including regional variations.
• Test standard operating procedures and exception processes during User Acceptance Testing
• Support the completion of documentation critical to transitioning the business site to the global AP
• Monitor and support adherence to the global Enterprise Standard via S2P Performance metrics
• Drive a high standard of first time right as part of go live for implementations
• Actively engaged in the post go live hyper care support plan; ensure timely delivery of post go live metrics
• Seek, share, and implement best practices on a consistent basis
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
• 2+ years’ work experience in finance, accounting or other specific source to pay functions
• 2+ years’ of strong project management experience, knowledge and project management tools
• Strong verbal and written skills; ability to facility large audience meetings
• Ability to manage multiple global projects in parallel
• MUST be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
• Green Belt Certified (internal GE candidate)
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable, prior experience in Source to Pay Shared Services
• Project or Software Development Lifecycle
• Demonstrated execution and effectiveness in a non-structured or changing environment
• Global experience – working across time zones, geographies and P&Ls
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others and achieve results
• Demonstrated commitment for process improvement and simplification
• Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
United Arab Emirates
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.