Description de l'offre
Open to all US locations
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Engage with new and existing account sales opportunities to establish relationships with clinical and operational staff and key decision makers at prospect sites to demonstrate our solutions and influence product strategy. This role also provides thought leadership and best practice guidance about GEHC Imaging solutions as they relate to customer needs.
· Provide operational/clinical leadership and expertise in the sales cycle to research the customer’s environment and determine the business fit with GE Healthcare Solutions, including apply sales methodology to interviewing staff at customer sites to gain understanding of workflow, finding opportunities for improvement and establishing business fit.
· Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed.
· Learn and demonstrate the GE Universal Viewer product portfolio in conjunction with the AW applications.
· Work as an integral part of the sales team to attain quota and revenue.
· Establish strong rapport with prospects/clients and demonstrate expertise to customer.
· Create personalized presentations based on knowledge gained about the customer.
· Demonstrate how GE solutions can improve the customer's business environment.
· Accompany prospects on site visits to existing customer sites to help the prospect understand the benefits and use of GE solutions at that customer site.
· Support a cohesive work unit in the sharing of knowledge, expertise, and information within the work group as well as with associates in other departments.
· Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as represent GEHC in the larger clinical informatics community, including speaking engagements, national healthcare initiatives and conferences.
· Responsible for evaluation or new software, options, systems before release.
· Responsible for dissemination of information on customer and/or clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
· Educate and train sales teams on GE Healthcare product positioning in the context of evolving market, operational, and clinical needs. May occasionally include customer training on equipment use.
· Bachelor’s degree OR Associate’s with at least 2 years additional relevant experience OR at least 5 years relevant experience in business or technical/clinical field (such as RT, MA, LPN, RN, CT)
· At least one of the following core experiences: 5+ years’ experience in an ambulatory or hospital setting radiology department using GE AW application or at least 3+ years commercial clinical applications/demonstration experience with GE AW applications with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios.
· 3+ years’ experience working with GE Healthcare IT software products with a specific emphasis on imaging post-processing applications.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
· To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
· Willingness to travel 80%, occasionally on short notice
· Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
· 2+ years’ experience presentation skills
· In-depth knowledge of how healthcare is practiced today, particularly in large, complex, multi-hospital organizations such as academic medical centers and integrated delivery networks, including intensive care units, hospital wards, imaging departments, and ambulatory facilities
· Strong understanding of health informatics. Hands-on experience with healthcare software
· Knowledge all facets of healthcare, including hospitals and IDN's, ambulatory, large group practices, university practice plans, health plans, and enterprise organizations.
· Ability to self-initiate tasks/projects.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Strong leadership skills (respected by peers and leadership for contributions to the business)
· Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
· Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
· Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
· Solid problem-solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
· Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
· Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
· Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
· Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
· Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
· Clinical experience in a hospital/university or clinic setting
· Eligible for active clinical certification/registries required to scan live patients in a clinical setting. Advanced certification/registries desired
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.