The Talent Acquisition intern will be responsible for recruitment and selection processes for interns positions in GEIQ, attend careers fairs at universities, campus interviews and make all the arrangements for students visits.
• Goes to campus and interviews
• Schedules interview events at site
• Posts jobs and reviews CVs
• Conducts orientation and is the main point person for all interns
• Provides offers and sends offer letters to candidates
• TA process for all interns positions
• Responsible of English test process at GEIQ.
• Logistic for students visits at site.
• Summer experience interviews (initiative for students)
• Supporting the EDISON program assessment center
Pursuing a bachelor degree in any administrative or HR oriented field
Graduation date must be dec 2020
Availability to work 30 hours a week
Strong written and oral business communication skills
Capability to interact efficiently at all levels of the organization
Unrestricted authorization to work in Mexico
Experience as Talent Acquisition intern.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com