Description de l'offre
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting GE Lighting
The Software Program Manager - Connected Homes will primarily be designing, developing, and deploying third party integrations on App and Cloud for the C by GE brand of smart lights. These integrations enable extended functionality of the C by GE line. Experience in work with 3rd party of engineers is necessary.
• Coordinate with external and internal teams on App development and update activities. Clearly work on and communicate the issues and priority across all on going NPI projects
• Keep monitoring and report out Cloud performance regularly. On time inform or solve cloud issue.
• Work with 3rd party on cloud architecture optimization
• Coordinate with teams and customers on voice system integration, upgrade and test
• Ability to effectively work cross-functionally, supporting the Connected Home team with help from GE Lighting / Current Digital Technology organization when necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 3 year coding experience product management / commercial responsibility (Including experience tracking progress of a software development project)
• Demonstrated capabilities in team leadership
• Broad knowledge base in high technology environment
• BS / MS –Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Eng, System Eng
• 3+ years of experience in related discipline beyond BS degree
• Strong, broad technical knowledge base in multiple disciplines preferred
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.