Description de l'offre
As a Software Engineering Specialist you'll be responsible for gathering requirements, analyzing,
coding and delivering projects independently.
-Work with cross functional team across locations and provide solutions.
-Translates business requirements into functional specifications and oversees requests for
changes to those specifications.
-Serves as direct liaison to functional process owners to translate requirements for assigned area
of project and maintenance work.
As a Software Engineering Specialist you will:
• Creating and optimizing data transfer processes between application and database based on
Oracle SQL server
• Participate in design and implementation of GUI based on specified requirements
• Provides consultancy support to assigned customers in defining and/or designing business
processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements
• Seeks opportunities to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing
information on technical trends relevant to the assigned client business.
• Consults with technical subject matter experts and develops alternative technical solutions,
advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact to other business processes/system
• Identifies impacts of system shortfalls and provides immediate written and verbal
communications to affected parties on problem resolution. Partners with various IT functions to
remain apprised of project status and informs management of progress.
• Keeps the IT groups' technology and service managers aware of potential user issues and/or
BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA in Computer Science, Information technology or related field
· 3+ years of working experience on Object Oriented Software Development using ASP.Net,
MVC and C#
· In-depth understanding of the .Net Framework and hands on architecture, design and
coding experience in C#
· Experience in developing web based applications in ASP.NET MVC 4 or any higher version,
C#, WCF, Web API and Oracle/ SQL Server
· Experience in CSS, AngularJS / BackboneJS & HTML5
· In-depth understanding of the data structures and algorithms for memory and performance
· Experience in performance tuning and debugging the enterprise applications using
. Microsoft.Net debugging tools
2+ years IT experience or business experience that includes working with IT in the
development and implementation of systems.
· Ability to function with minimal supervision.
· Domain knowledge of either accounting and/or financial applications.
· Experience in redesigning/rewriting legacy application to a web application.
· Experience in .Net technologies, HTML/CSS/Ajax, Web Services, Unix scripting, PL/SQL.
· In-depth understanding of architectural and design principals and methodologies, including:
OOA, OOD, service oriented architecture, n-tier architecture.
· Experience in Oracle database and experienced in using relational database tools, and
good understanding of SQL.
· Experience working with offshore/remote development resources and stakeholders.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.