Description de l'offre
Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
As a SDET, you’ll be working on a state of the art Digital Health Software platform that provides clinical intelligence at the point of need for caregivers. We’re developing a first of its kind hospital wide solution. Be part of a team that’s redefining the patient monitoring portfolio: mobile, cable-less, cloud enabled. Join the Digital Industrial transformation at GE Healthcare!
• Developing functional and automated tests and test harnesses application for services under test
• Execute automated tests as part of the CI environment
• Strong Experience in BDD, TDD, Data driven and Hybrid automation frameworks (preferably cucumber & JBehave)
• Strong Experience on test automation ; measure test coverage
• Profiling performance/load testing tools; and drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product.
• Good Linux OS knowledge; Basic knowledge on Network protocols
• Review verification results looking for compliance to our quality management system.
• Knowledge of bugs/defects life cycle. Knowledge of HP ALM or equivalent product life cycle management tools
• Aware of and comply with the GE Healthcare Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree.
• 2 to 6 years of experience in developing products through testing and verification activities.
• Proven ability to develop timely and effective solutions for challenging tests and debugging complex design problems.
• Understanding of system design concepts and subsystem interactions and interfaces
Software automation experience and tools e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Squish, etc.
Understanding of unit-level testing and behavioral driven design testing techniques
Understanding of server-class hardware and OS’s including administration and configurations
Understanding of network technology and configurations
Ability to troubleshoot network, hardware, OS, virtual machines, and applications
Prior experience in medical device product development and testing
Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate across all levels.
Strong interpersonal, analytical and leadership skills.
Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
Effective problem identification and solution skills.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.