Description de l'offre
Developing advanced visualization services that are used in medical applications. Candidate will work within an Agile scrum team, responsible for the entire development cycle, including design, implementation, automated testing (unit tests, automated functional and non functional tests), and documentation of new features. Work is technical and uses a wide variety of cutting edge technologies.
• Develop new features: from software design to full implementation.
• Help GE partners develop medical imaging and image processing applications.
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Interact with other development teams in a global context (US, France)
• Join a Scrum team for regular delivery of software deliverables.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Applies principles of Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Strong professional experience in software design and implementation
• Experience in Java and/or C++
• Rigor, curiosity, creativity and team spirit
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.