Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Digital
The Software Engineer will work as a valued team member of an Agile software development team and will work developing high quality software products that meet customer needs in a competitive and exciting work environment. As a team member you will contribute to the teams' delivery of high quality software from design, code development, testing and then through release.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
· Be accountable to functional business for project objectives
· Be a member of a New Product Introduction (NPI) team developing engineering solutions that meet product solutions
· Ensure code quality is maintained and organized with automation
· Support other GE Businesses with growing technical expertise
· Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM)
· Minimum of one year of software development or equivalent
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Minden, NV
· Must be willing to travel
· Technical Expertise:
· Experience in languages such as C++, C#, Java, XAML, HTML5
· Working knowledge of relational databases
· Working knowledge of object-oriented programming
· Working knowledge of design patterns
· Basic familiarity with Test Driven Development and experience in automated API based testing
· Familiar with Agile concepts, preferably Scrum
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills
· Evaluates products & processes to assure compliance. Measures the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and takes action relative to product value position and overall strategy
· Ability to interact at all levels of the organization and with other GE businesses
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
· Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
· Articulates the story, uses two-way communication and influences outcomes and ongoing results
· Can effectively manage multiple work streams and demonstrate critical thinking skills
· Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
· Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.