Description de l'offre
GE Power Digital Engineering is looking for a motivated Software Engineer who can implement data aggregation and machine learning algorithms to identify analytical insights and predict business outcomes.
You will contribute to the team and develop state-of-the-art digital products with Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) to achieve specific business solutions, and collaborate across GE to drive predictive analytics spanning different vertical functions as part of the Digital Thread initiative.
As a Software Engineer, you will work with functional stakeholders across engineering and supply chain to develop the Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning capabilities for Engineering-Manufacturing Digital Thread to improve product design, manufacturing yield, visual defect detection for NPI and Service, and predictive asset performance diagnostics.
In this role you will:
· Implement queries as microservices that to transform, pivot, and stitch big data sets, both relational and non-relational using Python, Java, R or Spark.
· Implement data aggregation solutions using Python, C++, C#, or Java and integrate them with existing APIs and microservices.
· Implement and optimize machine learning algorithms using Python or C++
· Build, operationalize and scale data science algorithms to handle extremely large datasets
· Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
· Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in computer programming using Python, C++, C# or Java.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Greenville, SC.
· Experience with NoSQL data architectures (Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, etc.)
· Experience with fundamentals of machine learning algorithms and statistical methods
· Experience with hands-on machine learning application development
· Exposure to and ability to execute analytics packages at scale with cloud computing platforms
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with product owners
· Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
· Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
· Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
· Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
· Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
· Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
· Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
· Demonstrate the ability to help team members
· Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
· Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new
· Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.