Description de l'offre
Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
As a Staff Software Engineer , you will be responsible for implementation and test of one or more application modules, subsystems or services. In this role, you will be part of Digital and Analytics group focusing on advanced technology developments for IOT Connectivity, Edge solutions for Clinical Care Solutions.
Your Day at GE:
• Collaborate with product owner and architect to understand requirements and user stories
• Part of the agile scrum team, participate in the software development covering full technology stack. Accountable for the Definition of Done for user stories.
• Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to different quality metrics
• With a platform mindset, ensure the implementation results in a reusable software asset
• Attention to details, ensure the non-functional requirements are considered in implementation and test
• Bring rigor in software development, follow TDD/BDD ways of development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in software development
• A minimum of 1 years of hands on experience in software development covering full stack (Core Java, REST, Java/Node, SQL/NoSQL)
• Experience using tools like Eclipse, Git, Maven/Ant and Bamboo or Jenkins
• Experience with unit testing using JUnit and mock frameworks.
• Experience in Agile development practices: Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Scrum.
• Experience in WebServices using SOAP and RESTful frameworks
• Creative Problem solver and open to learning new technologies.
• Experience in Healthcare domain
• Enthusiastically follow technology trends, software engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
• Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.