Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about enabling millions of customers around the world to buy anything, anywhere, anytime? Would you like to build the systems that enable small businesses to reach a global audience? The Amazon Global Selling team needs inspired software engineers to dive deep into abstract problems and design innovative solutions to help every customer in the world connect with every seller.
As an SDE at Amazon, you will solve real-world problems on a global scale, own your systems end to end, and influence the direction of technology that serves hundreds of millions of customers around the world. You will help design and build flexible, scalable solutions and apply your knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and problem solving to some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing. Come join Amazon Global Selling and help us put the entire world at our customers fingertips.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Women/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years' experience for every 1 year of education
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl