Description de l'offre
Do you want to fundamentally improve the everyday workflow of your fellow software developers? The AWS CodeStar team is looking for passionate software developers to transform the developer experience for AWS customers. The AWS CodeStar team owns and operates the AWS CodeStar service for public AWS customers. The AWS Code services were built from Amazon's own world leading DevOps experience to help developers quickly and reliably deliver software. AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodeDeploy are a set of pluggable developer tools that are designed to work together and integrate with other tools from start to finish. CodeStar enables customers to use the suite of services together to build and collaborate around development projects being build on AWS - we own making building on AWS easier.
On this team you will play a role in the ongoing definition, design, roadmap and development of an AWS product still early in its early phases of life. The service launched in April 2017 and we're growing to build out an ever improved set of features and services.
As part of the AWS CodeStar team, you will:
· Work with external developers as your core customers.
· Iterate, test new ideas, and shape the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
· Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
· Develop world-class software that enables customers to be productive building their own software
· Build large distributed systems using AWS technologies in Java, Node, Python.
· Collaborate and work alongside a passionate group of software engineers and product folks who love making the tooling we each wish we had.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern object oriented programming language such as Java, c++, c#, Objective-c