You will be a member of the MICT Common Cyber Content (MC3) platform development team, responsible for design, development & integration of advanced cyber security features for MICT products within GE Healthcare. You will work on & deliver US Department of Defense (DOD) compliant software in collaboration with global scanner product teams.
• Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design, architecture and own implementation of the features.
• Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding.
• Participate in the software development as part of the Scrum team. Accountable for the Definition of Done for user stories - define, design, code and ship new
• Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus on delivering tasks to meet the product release goal.
• Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to different quality metrics.
• Ensure the performance, NFR and responsiveness of applications.
• Bring rigor in software development, follow established TDD/CI/CD development paradigms.
• Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
• Help in designing API-bound interfaces and information exchange between modules.
• Drive code and design reviews and mentor other developers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in product software development
• A minimum of 2 years of hands on experience in software development using following technologies:
-Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices
- Languages and Frameworks: Core Java, Spring, Python, NodeJS etc.
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Containerization & Virtualization technologies
• Experience working within Agile/Scrum software development framework.
• Strong design fundamentals, problem solving and oral/written communication skills.
• Experience in Java / Spring development.
• Experience in Software development environments using Java & Python.
• Experience with contemporary Web technologies such as HTML5/AngularJS, NodeJS.
• Hands-on experience in API design and development.
• Hands-on experience in DB – PostgreSQL or MongoDB and database tools (JPA/Hibernate, JDBC, Spring Data).
• Experience with modern CI/CD tooling (Gradle/Maven, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory).
• Experience in Agile development practices: Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
• Experience with networking protocols and tools for troubleshooting.
• Experience developing in a Linux environment.
• Exposure developing containerized microservices with Docker.
• Experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, bash, PHP etc).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility.
• Enthusiastically follow open-source software, technology trends, software engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com