Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the Imaging Platforms team. You will work in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage with other technical and business stakeholders in the development process.
In this role, you will:
• Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
• Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
• Participate in the EA (Enterprise Architecture) governance model.
• Support the development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• 8+ years of more progressive responsibility and experience as an engineer or scientist. 2+ years experience in product or technical leadership within a manufacturing, development or research environment.
Desired Characteristics: -
• Software Architecture and Design patterns.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AMQP, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Microservices architecture
• Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
• Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
• Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
• Understands architecture standards concepts to apply to project work.
• Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics.
• Coaches and mentors team members.
• Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components. Works to assure work is on-time and within budget.
• Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits.
• Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback.
• Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice.
Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
• Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com