Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
The BNCS BB will Lead Global Continuous Improvement Efforts using CI tools (Lean, Six Sigma, Fastworks, AWO, Shainin, RCA and / or CAP) to deliver over $2MM benefits / yr throughout Bently Nevada and Control Solutions.
· Lead product line and regional efforts to deploy consistent inter-functional and inter-region processes that achieve benefit targets.
· Identify and manage through influence, resources required to successfully execute analysis and improvement projects
· Lead and facilitate cross-functional kaizen teams
· Ensure all improved processes are documented in the Quality Management Systems to ensure sustainability and auditability.
· Work with finance to identify and validate all benefits opportunities
· Educate, coach and mentor employees on Six Sigma and other BHGE Continuous Improvement Tools, both philosophy and application
· Complete all certification requirements within first 12 months of role, except time on job.
· Complete Apollo RCA training if offered locally and use to support other quality improvement efforts.
· Complete Internal Auditor Training Course if offered locally or basic auditor training and participate in annual traditional quality auditing program.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
· Excellent English and Hungarian knowledge is a must.
· Min significant experience in production/manufacturing environment
· Lean event participant (GE Employees only)
· Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Green Belt Certified (GE Employees only)
· Experience Leading cross functional improvement projects
· Ability to influence without direct reports
· Demonstrated ability to examine processes to look for improvement opportunities
· Ability to calculate project financials
· Team player behaviour, open minded and enthusiastic
· Able to confront and work in stressful environment
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.