Description de l'offre
Aviation Human Resources
Responsible to develop and lead technical education initiatives and grow skilled talents for the company by developing and delivering comprehensive wing to wing training interventions including but not limited to the preparation, assessment, training delivery, evaluation and ongoing monitoring and documentation of technical and leadership training initiatives in the company.
• Demonstrate and leverage industry experience by designing and conducting technical and leadership training courses to all levels of our production employees.
• Effectively and accurately assess, identify and address learning gaps in the workforce
• Implement comprehensive evaluation of training needs including course syllabus and duration, quality of training materials and notes, training facilities and instructor qualification
• Implement and manage digital Training Tracker for optimum training execution and continuous monitoring and improvement
• Lead regular training reviews with various departments to evaluate and address the effectiveness of training courses.
• Partner with Department Heads on types of training required and support training needs as required including scheduling and registration of technical training programs.
• Lead and arrange for specific training requirements for operators based on needs assessment as per FAA-TPM 3-08-01
• Responsible for training administration such as planning and coordinating of training programs.
• To maintain an accurate and detailed administrative record of technical training attended by GEESM personnel.
• To evaluate training results and rectify arising challenges, such as provide counseling to those attending the technical training.
• To maintain a high level of discipline and punctuality amongst personnel
• Attending the training and to ensure that the rules and regulations of GEESM Training is adhered to at all times.
• Minimum Diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated expertise in designing, developing and managing learning management systems
• Demonstrated ability to effectively conduct training in small and large groups
• Demonstrated expertise in effectively and accurately assessing technical competencies and implementing intervention measures
• Ability work independently as well as partner and collaborate across various cross functional teams within production and support groups
• Computer literate including all Microsoft applications and other training software as relevant
• Domain aviation industry expertise from theoretical and practical applications of technical training content related to jet engines / power plants
• Expertise of FAA/EASA/CAAC/DCA Regulations
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.