GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
The Site Quality Leader is responsible to lead the quality function at the site and to develop, implement and continuously improve quality systems which exceed customer expectations, satisfy regulatory requirements, improve operational efficiency, and reduce cost of poor quality. This position supports the quality efforts for the BHGE Panametrics business based in Billerica.
In the role of Site Quality Leader, you will:
· Lead the Quality Assurance function within the site
· Promote a quality culture and customer focus
· Codify the Voice of Customer to enable development and value chain to improve design and execution
· Drive timely and effective resolution of customer issues
· Sustain and improve an ISO9001 Quality Management System (QMS)
· Establish and deploy Quality objectives
· Analyze and communicate adequacy and effectiveness of QMS through performance metrics
· Ensure compliance with customer, industry, and regulatory requirements
· Lead site Quality Management Reviews (QMR)
· Lead internal audits and drive timely closure of findings
· Coordinate and conduct audits with external authorities, customers, and suppliers
· Coordinate and participate in Material Review Board (MRB) meetings
· Lead and participate in root cause analysis
· Drive simple and effective corrective actions to prevent recurrence of non-conformances
· Utilize 6 Sigma / LEAN methodologies to improve and error proof business processes
· Execute cost of poor quality reduction measures to drive cost reduction and improve competitive position
· Represent Quality on New Product Introduction programs to flow down quality requirements, feedback lessons learned from previous product experience, and ensure smooth transition to production
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum 5 years quality, operations and/or engineering experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Influential, energetic and enthusiastic leader, with the drive, ambition and resilience to make things happen and deliver outstanding performance
· Minimum 3 years of Quality Assurance experience
· Site quality leadership experience
· Experience leading direct reports
· Detailed knowledge of ISO9001
· Experience in a regulated industry
· Internal audit experience
· Black Belt or equivalent Quality certification
· RCA leadership experience
· Working knowledge of SAP
· Proven leadership skills; ability to effectively influence at all levels of the organization
· Strong time management skills in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills
· Process mindset with strong focus on implementing sustainable improvements
· In depth knowledge of fulfilment business processes
· Prior industry experience and familiarity with Measurement & Sensing products and services
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.