Description de l'offre
Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
You will be responsible for providing “best-in-class” customer support for a variety of Automation products (GE CIMPLICITY, GE Tracker, OpShield/Achilles Platforms). You will be expected to leverage new technologies and analytics to continuously improve the customer experience, and solve tough technical issues.
This position will be responsible for both working directly with customers, as well as providing technical leadership and mentoring to support engineers on the team to help develop their domain expertise and execution.
In this role, you will:
· Research, troubleshoot and lead resolution of complex issues involving all aspects of customer-facing solutions, including (but not limited to) user interface, product functionality, application performance, data collection/storage, analytics, and customer data
· Review end-to-end customer support processes to proactively identify gaps and prioritize/execute IT process improvements that increase customer satisfaction and contribute to overall customer success
· Interface directly with customers to triage application-related issues and drive prompt resolution by working with cross-functional business teams
· Provide timely, proactive communications to stakeholders on significant issues and developments
· Develop and report on metrics, including operational metrics, case statistics, and customer surveys
· Serve as the single point of contact for the customer via verbal and written communication
· Adhere to all processes and methodology for Knowledge Centered Support and create knowledge content
· Participate in a 24/7 Emergency Pager rotation for after-hours assistance.
· Have a primary responsibility for supporting existing applications as well as new products as they are introduced; this also involves troubleshooting existing interfaces to other products
· Own and manage customer support cases and communicate regularly with customers for ongoing issues according to our case management procedures
· Document work on customer issues through the use of Customer Relationship Management tools
· Continuously expand knowledge of business products through individual learning, classes, and mentoring
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent or Technical/College Degree or Diploma in Computer Science.
· A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Information Technology OR Master’s degree with 3 years of experience
· A minimum of 2 years industrial or manufacturing environment
· A minimum of 3 years in Customer Support and Service
· Legal authorization to work in Canada is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Location flexible, depending on shift and time zone requirements
· Experience with Windows Operating Systems, Networking, and Security
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle
· Experience with VBA, VB .NET, C# or any similar Programming Languages
· Experience with GE CIMPLICITY, GE Tracker, or similar HMI/SCADA based applications.
· Experience with standard Automation Software Device communications interface such as: OPC DA, OPC UA, Modbus, SRTP, IEC 61850, DNP.
· Knowledge of ServiceNow, Salesforce, Incontact helpful but not required
· Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
· Ability to manage to aggressive deadlines while staying true to strategic outcomes
· Ability to understand and communicate complex business, and technical issues clearly and accurately
· Outstanding project management skills; demonstrated ability to motivate colleagues and deliver on-time and on-budget
· Ability to translate vision/mission into actionable, quantitative plans
· Ability to work with varying levels of internal stakeholders and external vendors
· Communicates and demonstrates a shared sense of purpose. Learns from failure.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently on projects
· Sharp eye for detail
· Highly collaborative, team-oriented individual
· Positive, enthusiastic and confident attitude
· Quick learner with the ability to independently learn new concepts/technologies
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.