Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
Canada, United States
The Services Sales Manager (Gestionnaire des ventes – services) will develop and implement the overall condition monitoring and critical protection system service sales strategy for a group of customer’s utilizing compressor, generator, gas and steam turbines, pumps and other rotating equipment. In this role, as a member of the sales team you will visit customers to support creating, quoting and negotiating service packages for Bently and non-Bently hardware and software.
In the role of Services Sales Manager (Gestionnaire des ventes – services), you will:
· Be responsible for meeting incremental services Convertible Sales / Orders plan annually for the North America Bently Nevada Business
· Handoff field service proposal to the field services engineering team to execute
· Be responsible for compliant, accurate, high-quality training or outage solutions delivered to the customers
· Plan adequate time for a field engineer to configure systems according to customers’ requirements and specifications and BHGE standards
· Participate in the development of new and improved Service offerings including Technical Service Agreements and Onsite Training to improve BHGE’s position in the marketplace
· Provide assistance to field engineering and field installation personnel during outages, both remotely from the office and while traveling
· Assist customers with service issue resolution, warranty and post-warranty customer support
· Work closely with other functions in the team to develop opportunities, formulate and present BHGE service solutions to customers
· Work directly with the Services Execution team to understand their objectives and drive Reactive, Scheduled Service Offerings, and SSA Business Growth, as well as leadership in driving Service Orders pipeline, providing services commercial intelligence, and strategy for NPI, and Services Growth Strategy
· Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum 7 years of experience in a STEM related field including minimum 3 years of of Engineering or Field Service experience in Power Generation and/or O&G segment)
· Minimum 3 years of Engineering or Field Service experience in Power Generation and/or O&G segment
· Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
· Condition monitoring or critical machine protection experience
· Demonstrated ability to generate immediate credibility with customers, suppliers, BHGE engineering communities
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and computer skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, geographically dispersed team environment
· Team player personality with high energy level, ability to manage global teams in matrix environment and start-up business mentality are keys to success in this position
· Strong technical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language
· Customer-focused skills, demonstrated by experience in project engineering, customer services or project management
· PLEASE NOTE: Houston, TX is the preferred location, however other U.S. locations & Canada may be considered.
· PLEASE NOTE: If being hired to Canada location, you must have legal authorization to work in Canada and any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation: The drug screen requirement in the background check process is not required if the role is based in Canada.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.