Services Assistant Controller (m/f)
Description de l'offre
Power Gas Power Systems
We are looking for a Services Assistant Controller (m/f). Job Reference #3149979
The candidate supports the controllership team in Jenbacher focusing on the Services business and is responsible for general controllership, reporting & closing activities, internal audits & reviews, as well as executing on ad-hoc projects.
· Supporting general Controllership, Closing & reporting activities
· Leading quarterly and monthly closing activities including preparing complex journal support for key manual journal entries
· Managing posting of journals and maintaining closing trackers to monitor progress
· Compiling analytical review details for key balance sheet accounts to support Balance sheet reviews
· Owning the submissions of balance sheet account recs ensuring back-ups are complete, accurate and timely
· Ad-hoc support & Audits support on various controllership projects to ensure business is in line with key policies including site audits & reviews, simplification projects and process improvements
· Develop documentation on overall control framework ensuring business is in line with processes documented. Analyze gaps and provide input on required controls to strengthen overall framework
· A degree in accounting or finance and/or a recognised accounting qualification or equivalent knowledge
· Proven experience in auditing, accounting or financial reporting in a large multi-national organization
· Demonstrated proficiency of US accounting requirements
· Excellent communication skills - experience working across multiple levels, functions & regions
· A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
· Oracle proficiency is preferred
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Support initiatives of moderate scope and impact
· Ability to adapt to change
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Proven analytical ability
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.