Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
The position will perform assembly operations on sub-assemblies and final assemblies following engineering drawings, parts specifications, assembly procedures and/or verbal instructions. The position will also perform various testing, repair, fabrication and maintenance activities with duties including safety, operation of various power/hand tools, forklifts, cranes, etc. while in compliance with company policy and established safety procedures.
The position will have established knowledge of IWOCs, CWOR, RLWI, and other Hydraulic Systems.
In the role of Services Assembly Tech, you will:
· Utilize fitting, adjustment, securing maneuvers from drawings, engineering standards, shop orders, and or verbal instructions
· Supply technical information and assistance to others as needed. Interact with other departments
· Be responsible for the maintenance and repair of Company equipment and/or systems as may be assigned by management
· Read drawings and engineering specifications to perform assembly tasks on products
· Operate and maintain Company Equipment (Ex. Test HPUs)
· Operate forklifts, overhead cranes and other material handling equipment as needed
· May be required to travel to such locations with such frequency as the employer determines is necessary to meet its business needs
· Inspect own work and document assembly operations
· Identify defects from returned equipment and generate documentation as required
· Work in partnership with other personnel to eliminate causes of quality problems
· Properly fill assembly reports, test report, data sheets, etc., per specification
· Properly stamp or tag all parts per engineering documents
· Grease and prepare products for shipment to specifications as required
· Perform necessary inspection and sign off all required documentation
· Perform visual inspection and functional testing
· Inspect own work for integrity and quality
· Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations and maintain good housekeeping in assigned work areas
· Perform other related duties as assigned or indicated by management
· High school diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
· Minimum 2 years of experience in mechanical test and assembly or heavy equipment repair and maintenance
· Read and correctly interpret prints/engineering drawings and specifications and complete assembly and test tasks as well as safety and quality documentation
· Obtain forklift operator license and certification to operate overhead cranes
· Be able to wear PPE or Personal Protective Equipment - Hearing and eye protection (safety equipment) must be used
· Be able to operate pneumatic and hydraulic torque tools
· Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
· Work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
· Be in the shop environment a minimum of 8 hours per day, primarily standing and sitting, as required
· Lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Be subjected to extreme heat for extended periods of time
· Experience working with CWOR and IWOCs equipment
· Team player, willing to flex into other areas of business as business demands change
· Ability to work with limited direction per engineering specifications and inspect own work for integrity and quality.
· Ability to perform basic and moderately complex troubleshooting and repair of equipment
· Knowledgeable in good housekeeping requirements and all safety regulations
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.