Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Services
Drive internal / external supplier fulfillment activities and critical supporting processes for the Americas region. Responsible for operational effectiveness as it relates to service global parts fulfillment, supplier transfer, receiving resolution, and planning parameter maintenance. Maintain a reliable high performance service supply chain within the Americas region to support the customers of GE Healthcare.
1. Collaborate with the Sourcing, Regional Planning Leaders, and Global Supply Chain Fulfillment teams to drive supplier on-time performance >= 95%. 2. Build & maintain relationships with key suppliers to ensure reliable high performance. 3. Work cross functionally on process improvements to minimize receiving issues and ensure prompt resolution. 4. Provide process guidance in collaboration with Sourcing for Supplier Transfers. 5. Monitor projected shortages and work with cross functional teams to mitigate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business and relevant supply chain/service experience in (co-op/internship or 2-3 years full time experience)
• HS diploma and 5 years supply chain/service experience
1. Bachelors degree in Engineering or Business Operations Management
2. Strong process rigor
3. 2-3 years Supply Chain or relevant co-op/internship Experience
4. Experience in Materials Management or Sourcing
5. Green Belt Certified with demonstrated process analytic and improvement skills
6. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
7. APICS Certification
8. Proven ability to drive change in a matrix environment
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.