We are seeking a Service Software Engineer to join the modality Cyclotron and TRACERcenter service team in Uppsala.
The Cyclotron and TRACERcenter modality service, based in Uppsala, is the leading provider for GE cyclotrons services. Our vision is to have a fully automated service delivery model to enable faster escalations, diagnostics and services.
The assigned candidate will have the full flexibility to shape this vision, in alignment with the overall GE digitalization vision.
· After completing a set of product trainings, help the service teams to navigate through the software, concerning software related troubleshooting.
· Work across the engineering and the life cycle engineering teams to enable, develop and maintain remote tools and applications, to connect, collect data, analyze and diagnose the systems remotely.
· Work closely with the service teams to feed intelligence into the data analyzing tool, based on the collected data, parameter relations and the experience from the service teams.
· Develop and maintain a service sales configurator tool to help the service sales representatives offer the right services to fit our customer’s needs.
· Together with Life Cycle Engineering team, define the service requirement specifications with regards to software in all new engineering projects.
· Develop and maintain software tools and applications for service, to modernize the current operating mechanism and administrations in terms of planning, service debrief etc.
· Develop digital forms to enable electronic documentation handling and sign off.
· Together with Life Cycle Engineering team, help the software engineering teams to integrate service applications to the product software.
For more information regarding the position please contact Qualifications/Requirements
· Object oriented design and programming, C/C++, C-sharp
· Web and database programing
· Network programming knowledge, TCP/IP
· Knowledge in Excel
· Master’s or batcher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Project management experience
· Understanding electronics, automation, regulation systems and simulation
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .