Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Services
Korea, Republic of
The Service Sales Specialist is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for GE Healthcare Service in an assigned territory, or in a list of named accounts or both. This individual may work individually in an account or territory, or where applicable act as part of a One GE Healthcare team. This position will be based in Seoul and cover the geographic scope of Seoul and Daejeon province.
Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for GE Healthcare Service Sales, including contract renewal, warranty conversion, improving contract penetration rate, install base management, customer relationships and promoting the value of Services to accounts.
The incumbent is the clinical/technical and sales expert of assigned products/solutions/services, and is expected to be able to differentiate GE's solutions/services offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solution proposals and quotations, and respond to customers' question to successfully close service sales.
- Coverage:Seoul & Daejeon
1. Accountable to achieve solutions/services orders and sales OP target for assigned account and or territory.
2. Ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
3. Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts.
Territory & Account Management:
1. Maintain the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts and where applicable work in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers.
2. Create territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
3. Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers' needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
4. Maintain a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
5. Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise:
1. Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solutions/services. Can present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
2. Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
3. Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
4. Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
5. Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
6. Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
1. Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
2. Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their solutions/services opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
3. Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/ or CRM tools.
4. Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Minimum 3 years of servicing and service sales experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physicists) or Life Sciences field
3. Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
4. Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
5. Strong capacity and drive to develop career
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
7. Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
8. Excellent organizational skills
9. Excellent negotiation & closing skills
10. Strong presentation skills
11. Able to travel
12. Valid motor vehicle license
1. Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science
2. Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to technical decision makers e.g. Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Radiology, Ultrasound, Technologists etc.)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.