Description de l'offre
Transportation Global Services Organization
GE Transportation and Ukrzaliznytsi Company (Ukraine Railroad) signedframework agreement in February 2018 for delivery of new locomotives, modernization of UZ's existing locomotive fleet and
long term locomotive maintenance agreement. As part of the deal, GET will be delivering 30 new Evolution series locomotives to UZ .
The Service Leader will be responsible for managing and executing locomotive warranty and long-term locomotive maintenance service agreement in Ukraine, managing customer relationships, and assisting commercial team in development of new service agreements to deliver business growth in Ukraine.
· Assure timely resolution of customer issues and customer satisfaction for assigned contract(-s).
· Responsible for the profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned contract(-s).
· Participate in development and lead the execution of the Services
growth strategy for Ukraine.
· Responsible for building strong long-term relationships with
specific customer(-s) within Ukraine.
· Lead complete field resource management
· Support all operations and maintenance operational processes.
· Provide accurate and timely information to assigned personnel
regarding salary planning, performance appraisals, career coaching and disciplinary action as
· Lead efforts to ensure customer service excellence for assigned
· Lead service engineering to accomplish effective support of region customer
· Manage cost control, quality, and operations-oriented customer
· Implement Operation Safety Policy Instructions, conduct field work in
compliance with local EHS policies and applicable regulations and encourage good employee safety
· Participate and lead business Six Sigma process.
· Interface regularly with
commercial team to review the progress of country growth initiatives and participate in the
development of new service offerings.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in heavy equipment (locomotives, diesel/aircraft engines, mining transport, gas turbines, etc.) maintenance roles.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in people leadership roles.
· Fluent in Ukrainian language and at least intermediate level in English language (writing, reading, speaking, listening).
· Must have legal authorization to work in Ukraine.
· Job is based in Melitopol.
· Willing and able to travel for business 25-40% of time (Kiev, Dnipro, Mikolaiv).
· Experience in railroad industry.
· Experience in managing long-term service agreements.
· Business and finance acumen.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
· Established project management skills.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. AtGE Transportation , we move the world. We are a global digital industrial leader and supplier to the rail, mining, marine, stationary power and drilling industries. Our solutions help customers deliver goods and services with greater speed and greater savings using our advanced manufacturing techniques, industry expertise and connected machines. Established more than a century ago, GE Transportation is a division of GE that began as a pioneer in passenger and freight locomotives. That innovative spirit still drives GE Transportation today. It's the engine of change that puts us at the forefront of transportation technology, software, and analytics. And it's why we continue to find-and realize-the potential that keeps our connected world moving forward. The GE Transportation Global Headquarters is located in Chicago, Illinois. There are over 65 service sites worldwide.
Other Ukraine UA
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.