Service Desk Associate-1 year contractor
Description de l'offre
Korea, Republic of
Service Desk Specialist to provide enterprise-level assistance to our end user employees
We are looking for a Service Desk Specialist to provide enterprise-level assistance to our end user employees. If you’re naturally a helper, have a strong customer orientation and enjoy assisting people with computer issues whilst explaining technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our employees trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems. The goal is to create a seamless, positive experience for our employees that in turn enables them to serve our external customers and the businesses they support.
In this role, you will:
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
• Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our employees install applications and programs. Identify solutions to software and hardware issues
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
• Own issues through resolution within agreed time limits, or to the point of escalation
• Resolve network issues, configure operating systems and use remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
• Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue. You will use email, text and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues.
• For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone, text or chat and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
• Ensure all issues and outcomes are properly logged within the ticket management system
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
• Maintain positive relationships with clients
• High school or technical school diploma required
• 1-3 years, including internships, in work experience in Technical Support, Desktop Support, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
• Fluency and Literacy in Korea required.
Eligibility Requirements: (Country Specific)
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills. (If Visa Sponsorship is Yes)
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job (If Visa Sponsorship is No)
• Must be willing to travel (If there is travel)
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in LOCATION NAME (change location as needed)
• Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering is desired
• Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
• Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments desired
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, SKYPE and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
• Tech savvy with familiarity in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk, BOLD 360, etc.)
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Korea, Republic of
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.