Sr. Finance Supply Chain Distribution Analyst
Description de l'offre
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting GE Lighting
The Sr. Finance Analyst, Supply Chain is dedicated to driving fulfillment excellence. As our product supply model evolves, we will require industry expertise and innovative fulfillment strategies to consistently deliver service levels our customers require. This new finance position will partner demand planning and order fulfillment teams to deliver service excellence and working capital efficiency.
As the Sr. Finance Analyst for The Supply Chain Team you will: you will:
· Provide financial leadership to The Fulfilment team responsible for managing $0.4B in inventories and associated payables
· Lead all team planning cycles including monthly, quarterly and annual planning reviews
· Partner with Supply Chain General Managers responsible for demand planning and forecasting to drive innovative ideas critical to improving inventory efficiency
· Provide financial thought leadership for sustainable on time ship and other fulfilment metrics necessary to support GE Lighting’s growing LED and Connected Home portfolio
· Drive, engage and develop strategies including but not limited to adoption of adjacent software to effectively integrate a new SAP ERP to The Supply Chain Team work streams
· Provide financial thought leadership for North American Lighting plants and Sourced Finished Goods S&OP processes critical to demand accuracy
· Own and drive policy compliance for inventory accounting ensuring sound routines controls are carried out for revaluations and obsolescence provisions
· Maintain productivity metrics for Re-pack operations ensuring appropriate standard cost tracking and realization of savings from late point ID initiatives
· Perform Team closing activities including consolidation and analysis of global inventory and A / P performance
· Partner with Sourcing, Distribution and Technology Finance teams to optimize trade payables, minimize slow moving inventory, drive faster New Product introductions and lower premium transportation
· Be the global gate keeper for fulfillment financial metrics especially critical Xs instrumental in driving lower inventory days and premium servicing costs
· Drive penetration of digital solutions critical to promoting visibility to fulfillment and S&OP metrics
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant finance experience
· CAS, EFLP, FMP graduate or equivalent
· Previous Supply Chain experience especially in a consumer products business
· Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
· Solutions driven with ability to identify “win win” actions from competing priorities
· Ability to thrive in a matrix organization
· Excellent communication skills
At GE Lighting, we’re bringing the future to light through a new generation of lighting that is as different from Edison’s first light bulbs as smartphones are from the first telephones. We’re innovating ultra-efficient, high-quality and affordable LEDs for every socket and every room in the home. Plus, we’re unleashing the ultimate living experience through a suite of connected lighting products that enable homeowners to do more, be better and connect simply.
C by GE/Connected : GE’s C by GE brand unleashes the ultimate living experience through a suite of connected products that enable homeowners to do more and be better. Part of the GE Lighting portfolio, C by GE products build on the company’s century of innovation, invention and imagination at work. Our deep understanding of the home and our expertise in the connectivity of things results in simple, connected designs to help people thrive. In the US, GE continues to be the most recognized, respected, trusted and preferred lighting brand.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.