Description de l'offre
Corporate Business Innovations
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Scrum Master will serve as Project Manager for one or more co-located Agile development squads. You will work closely with business stakeholders and product owners to manage the product backlog and ensure that developed features meet stakeholder requirements, plan and manage the sprint schedule ensuring that development cycles are completed on time and on budget with optimum velocity, and be responsible for reporting on team progress to various levels of management.
In this role, you will:
· Articulate the Avitas Systems technical strategy
· Produce training and or communications tools to facilitate adoption of these strategies
· Manage all aspects of one or more small to medium projects concurrently from initiation through closure
· Develop, sell and implement comprehensive project plans, encompassing project team structure and resource assignment, implementation, testing and training plans, creation of a control plan identifying both business process metrics and platform quality requirements and ensuring successful transition to support and maintenance teams
· Own all project risk; including time, budget, and scope, and the associated plans to contain and/or mitigate risk
· Identify critical path decisions, makes recommendations and influences program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
· Manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects ontime, on-budget, as-requested by customer
· Lead in a matrixed team working on digital hub initiatives
· Interact with leadership teams at all levels in the organization to provide updates and to gather feedback
· Anticipate challenges and resolve conflicts
· Establish and manage strong working relationships across Avitas System, partners and GE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems / Technology, or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· Minimum 4 years of IT, Engineering, or related technical experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience developing and successfully executing IT project / product roadmaps with demonstrated change management skills
· Minimum 2 years of experience leading projects using Agile Eligibility Requirements:
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
· Must be willing to travel 10%
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Entrepreneurial and proactive spirit
· Strong experience with agile methodologies and role as a Scrum Master
· Proven track record of successful project delivery
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
· Proficient with Rally/Agile Central
· Experience leading teams developing with Predix, Polymer.js, and Postgres
· Lean/Six Sigma Certification
· Collaborates effectively with multi-disciplinary teams and identifies the interconnections between them
· Ability to work with crossfunctional teams to build effective processes
· Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ideal candidate will also have experience
· Presenting effectively to non-technical and executive audiences
· Ability to lead cross-functional and customer / supplier teams
Avitas Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of GE, the world’s Digital Industrial Company. At GE and Avitas Systems we are transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Avitas Systems delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industrial inspection.
Avitas Systems offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Avitas Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.