Description de l'offre
Healthcare Digital Technology
Join a team of SAP Application specialists partnering with the GEHC Life Science business, a world leader in Diagnostic and Predictive Imaging. Identify, develop and implement SAP solutions to enable growth and compliance within a GXP validated environment.
· As SAP solution architect and lead consultant on a various program, act as domain expert for SAP SD & LE modules.
· Deliver innovative solutions using SAP and related technologies to meet requirements arising from programs, evolving regulatory environment and business development/ simplification initiatives according to SAP release and program schedules.
· At all times adhere to SOX, GxP and IT QMS standards and deliver highest quality process design, functional requirements, configuration, testing and documentation.
· Work closely with relevant business functions across all SAP Global sites to maintain a detailed and current knowledge of their organization, processes, priorities and system needs.
· Assist SAP DevOps leadership in structuring work effort by providing resource and development estimates.
· Support on-going SAP system vitality programs.
· Maintain IT and functional peer relationships across the organization.
· Strong SAP SD & LE module experience in supporting and implementing all main sub-modules of SAP SD and LE. The focus is on Customer Service and Freight SAP processes (Sales, Shipping, Transportation, Billing, Output Determination, Pricing and Foreign Trade).
· Experience in SAP integration with multiple legacy system landscapes and external systems (BI reporting, indirect purchasing, 3rd party logistics partners etc.) using various interface technologies.
· Demonstrated leadership in all areas of system and business analysis.
· Full system development life cycle hands-on experience: Analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation. At least 3 cycles as Lead/Principal Consultant for SD & LE.
· A relevant degree from University/College.
· Excellent spoken and written English skills.
· Experience with other SAP ECC 6 modules in adjacent areas such as MM, PP-PI or WM.
· Knowledge of SAP Vistex contract management solution
· Exposure to new technologies like SAP HANA.
· Lean processes re-design skills.
· Exposure to a validated system requirement in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.
· Experience in a SOX IT controls certified environment.
· Knowledge of or experience with middleware solutions.
· Agile project method exposure.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.