Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Services
This position is responsible for working with training manager to design and deliver training programs to commercial team, this role is also in charge of customer leadership training delivery as well, will work with GE University council and vendors to provide high quality training programs to accelerate the growth of talent and customer.
1) Take lead to work with GE Healthcare internal team and vendors to deliver GE Healthcare customer leadership program
2) Develop and update commercial training framework with the business strategy, support on GE Healthcare Service commercial team’s competence development
3) Work with team and vendor to design training program for commercial team
4) Cooperate with cross-functional partners or external vendors to design and develop training content
5) Organize and update training materials, ensure training materials in place prior to each training program.
6) Take lead to deliver the training program to commercial team
7) Evaluating effectiveness of the training and programs conducted
8) Analysis efficiency and effectiveness of program process and make recommendations and solutions to commercial training Manager for improvements
9) Maintain and develop trainer pipeline for program training
10) Secure and manage all program supplies, materials and vendors with expected schedules and budgets
11) Manage finance and invoicing for all commercial training programs
12) Assist with roll-out, implementation and marketing/promotion of commercial training programs
13) Organize and update online training content and quiz database
14) Acts as online training Administrator, including training reporting, assigning and recording training, troubleshooting system issues at individual user request.
15) Understands and complies with all applicable EHS/QMS policies and GE policies
1) Minimum of 3-5 years training experience with healthcare background
2) Outstanding communication, presentation and facilitation skills
3) Strong customer service mindset, assertive and result-oriented
4) Resilient and positive attitude
5) Ability to build strong working relationship
6) Strong project management skill
7) Flexibility with ability to adapt to changing environments and role responsibilities
1) 5+ years of experience in program management
2) Experience use technologies to deliver and support training
3) Strong MS Office skills
4) Highly organized, able to work independently with minimal direction, address complex issues as they arise
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.