Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Services
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
In the role of Sales Specialist - Account Sales, you will:
· Sell to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process
· Include key accounts within a single business group / P&L. Works on the basis of a predefined sales plan
· Professional products
· Understand technical workings, conditions of use, specifications etc.
· Discuss sales approach with manager
· Lead a department of medium-large personnel costs
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum 7 years of experience in Sales)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong problem solving skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.