Sales Specialist 1 - Proposals
Description de l'offre
Power Power Services
Responsible for providing an integrated commercial service that supports the Africa/India/Middle East (AIM) Services organization. Responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies which positively influences the long term competitive position of the organization. Responsible for the entire bidding & proposal generating process together with putting scope, price T&C’s of transactional offerings.
• Own and lead the commercial process of proposal and offering generation from customer requires all through project handover to execution team.
• Develop and maintain a standard set of simple, transparent T&Cs within the structure of applicable global/regional T&C’s that cover all Services fulfillment elements, creating & improving pricing matrices to match.
• Review existing contracts and identify initiatives to improve pricing and/or T&Cs, develop implementation plan and follow through till execution.
• Assist and Follow up on invoicing, approval and collection.
• Ensure that bids which have a Services element are coordinated to meet internal/return deadlines and are presented in a way to maximize winning business.
• Work to and ensure compliance with a Delegation of Authority matrix for pricing Services elements that enables sales and helps country Service teams fulfill profitability.
• Create & set review rhythm for a set of metrics that measures efficiency and effectiveness of Services ITO/OTR processes and the processes that affect it, ensure this supports Global/regional Services dashboard Metrics.
• Ensure ITO/OTR processes are integrated with Business Intelligence organization (Services Entitlement) model to fully leverage Services opportunities.
• Drive simplification and integration of the end to end Services ITO/OTR processes creating a robust process that is universally understood and emphasizes quality, simplicity and speed.
• Benchmark Services ITO/OTR processes internally and externally (support Global Services Marketing, Manufacturing, Planning and Procurement) to deliver a process that gets us closer to the customer, seen as a more reliable partner and enables development of potential new service models.
• Identify and drive adoption of best practices & technology in Commercial Operations that enables margin expansion in all current and future service agreements globally.
• Drive greater awareness of the commercial critical success factors for Services to increase internal visibility of cost reduction and best practice through all support functions and earlier notification of opportunities from region, country and segment sales teams.
• Develop project management capability and drive discipline to ensure improved commercial quality and delivery of Services from inquiry to remittance.
• Work daily with ITO and OTR leaders to ensure that a clear handover strategy is in place between ITO and OTR functions and that best economical and customer practises are adopted through both sectors to ensure complete customer satisfaction whilst ensuring financial targets are met.
• Ensure all support functions are delivering on target and on budget to support ITO/OTR processes.
• Work with projects, sales, operations and finance to ensure that invoicing systems are accurately maintained and that accurate financial forecast and backlog reports are available.
• Bachelor’s of Engineering / Science from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3+ years of industry work experience, field services in the power generation industry is a plus.
• Strong commercial and contractual background preferably with a related qualification.
• A hands on commercial professional, a highly effective communicator and influencer, regardless of the audience, with an aptitude for managing multiple competing priorities successfully.
• Ability to apply systems thinking to generate solutions, focus on process rather than isolated events, use tools to define problems and be systematic in identifying problems and opportunities.
• Sound negotiation & issue resolution skills, including ability to stay objective & fair when dealing with sensitive situations.
• Decision-making will generally relate to commercial and customer issues.
• Knowledge of company, industry and local regulatory standards, and how they are applied.
• Excellent communicator; both verbally and in writing, and aware of the need to share information and promote engagement / ownership.
• Committed to seeing work through to conclusion in the timeframes available.
• Looks for and takes the extra steps needed to make the difference between good and excellent.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.