Description de l'offre
GanSu, Ningxia, Qinghai
• Develop and implement a sales plan for assigned channel/distributor aimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame. Target new business accounts and opportunities as well as existing customers
• Actively manage the relationship with the assigned distributor to ensure alignment with company objectives
• Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information needed to facilitate their effectiveness
• Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant products, techniques and applications.
• Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designated territory, using sales tools and applications. Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts for Regional Sales Management, to ensure a constant flow of information between Channel/Distributor and the Company.
• Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to the Regional Sales Manager.
• Minimum 2 years relevant healthcare industry experience or minimum 3 years customer management experience
• Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years of account management/development experience.
• A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and a desire to grow new business
• Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of the existing account areas/channels would be advantageous).
• Excellent interpersonal skills including, teamworking skills and good communication skills
• Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business
• Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
• Self-starter able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
• Ability to communicate using English
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.