Description de l'offre
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting Current Powered by GE
Assist with process improvement strategies with internal and external teams that focus on driving efficiency across the billing, cash application and collection areas.
Support consistency the sales team to improve processes and customer performance related to payments and credits.
Assist with customer education and compliance objectives.
· Control the process of credit Notes requests (WF)
· Load the invoices on the customer portal when required
· Work with sales team to update customers without commercial agreements
· Manage and execute activities related to the “pronto pago” process
· Manage customer documentation require to provide payment (ex: Wallmart – “paquete de documentos” / Fosar)
· Manage and execute activities to reduce orders in “disputa”
· Manage and execute activities to reduce orders on hold
· Manage de KPIs related to the processes managed by the area
· Bachelor Degree Administration/Economy/Engineering from an accredited university
· Proficient in English
· Knowledge & usage of Windows tools (EXCEL) Intermediate /Advanced
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Strong customer service orientation
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Focused Objectives
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.