Description de l'offre
Power Power Services
Internship program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills. The internship will be the first step towards a successful future in GE businesses. The program is led by GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing business leaders.
· Support on sales and business operations of Power Services Sales & Commercial team and work on related processes and projects
· Data analysis with Excel or other analysis tools
· Support corporate commercial tools
· Being proactive, taking part in cross-product projects
· Leading and providing valuable results for big projects/deals
· Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program in Engineering/Technical discipline
· Good knowledge of industrial machinery – turbines, compressors, pumps, gearboxes, motors, engines
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Fluent in written & spoken English and Russian
· Availability to work 25-40 hours/week
· Eligible to work in Kazakhstan
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.