Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Services
The RLS Account Manager is customer facing, responsible for winning business. Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
Develops vision in an important market on the level of product line with a long term perspective. Leads business development planning processes for this market. Complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used. Products and systems are client specific and require customization.
In the role of RLS Account Manager, you will:
· Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells / Teams in the attainment of goals with respect to safety, quality, cost, production and compliance
· Be responsible for obtaining orders and sales by driving and implementing customer specific sales strategy
· Grow market share for BPU's and service in assigned area.
· Identify opportunities to drive volume growth in all segments of the business function
· Work with customers to determine appropriate product / service solutions
· Cultivate long-term relationships at all levels of customer organizations and within BHGE
· Contribute to defining and implementing marketing and commercial strategies to increase orders volume and profitability
· Leverage cross-functional and cross business resources in order to maximize market penetration
· Identify new market opportunities and cross-selling BHGE products
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum 3 years of experience in BPU Sales in Oil and Gas industry
· Travel up to 25% of the time, as required
· Possess and maintain a valid drivers’ license
· To the extent that you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a BHGE owned / leased or rented vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college (preferred), or equivalent work experience
· Previous experience with various artificial lift methods / technology (BPU / RLS, PCP, etc) and associated optimization, failure analysis, field operations, equipment design and engineering
· Specific BPU experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
· Local customer base and market experience
· Knowledge of BHGE product line and services
· Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
· Working knowledge of assigned systems and client organization and practices
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.