Radiology Applications Trainer
Description de l'offre
Open to all US cities
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
The Radiology Applications Trainer is responsible for evaluating customer training needs and delivering Radiology Product clinical education courses to ensure that customer (internal and external) needs are met.
· Work in a team environment to ensure that requirements for courses are met and that course development and delivery is completed on time and within budget.
· Course delivery time includes new product introductions, maintaining existing education courses, classrooms, equipment and learning management systems.
· Support eLearning initiatives as subject matter expert. Includes effective utilization of Skype, Learning Management System instructor usage.
· Ability to effectively deliver classroom based, remote and on-site Customer Training.
· Facilitate hands-on and virtual lab experiences and maintain training equipment.
· Will be assigned as training representative during new product development process and will have expanded project-based responsibility.
· Assist with development and improvement of training process.
· Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience (OR Associates degree and 4 years of experience) in training, or equivalent experience.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
· May require additional background check and drug screens per customer contracts
· Ability to travel approximately 90%, including overnight stays
· Working knowledge of Centricity RIS-IC, Centricity PACS, Centricity PACS-IW, Advantage
· Windows (AW), Universal Viewer and/or or Centricity RIS-IC software applications.
· Clinical knowledge of Radiology Departmental imaging acquisition and workflows.
· Strong interpersonal skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently.
· Strong PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
· Working knowledge of GE Healthcare products.
· Training experience or strong knowledge of adult learning principles.
· Ability to work remotely and actively manage several customer engagements through scheduling and reporting.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.