GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
The Engineer provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Responsible for performing technical discussions with potential clients who inquire CT metrology, as well as presentations and preparation of technical appendixes of offered Radiography System machines.
- Responsible for compiling bidding documents, bid opening, and bid clarification for Radiography System machines project with metrology application.
- Familiar with metrology technologies of Radiography System machines, able to come up with the best test machine solutions based on the complete understanding of customers' needs
- By working with channel and global teams, identify and develop winning metrology application strategies that will drive order closure.
- Identify new metrology applications for Radiography System machines and drive for Radiography System machines metrology sales growth regionally.
- Coordinate support resources to maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Understand and communicate customer specific requirements of metrology.
- Effectively communicate market requirements, competitive threats and other important front line information related to products, service and applications to Product Management and Sales Leadership teams.
- Preferred 3~5 years' sales or technical working experience in Radiography System metrology.
- BS or MS degree in metrology background.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Can do" attitude ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and achieve deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Strong spirit of team work and boundary less support.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.