Radiography Sales Manager - Northeast
Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
In the role of Radiography Sales Manager - Northeast, you will:
· Individual contributor sales role focused on meeting/exceeding assigned quarterly orders target in the sale of industrial CT, XR-Test Machines, and Metrology Systems to defined region/account base within the Academia/R&D, Automotive, and Aerospace vertical markets
· Be a GE Inspection Technologies Radiography Systems (Phoenix, XR-Test Machine, and Metrology) products domain expert along with the associated software / training / services
· Own the strategy to grow GE share position of systems and software/training/services. Grow year-over-year order numbers through a mix of share growth at existing customers and identification and penetration of new customers
· Visit customers throughout assigned territory. Territory and account assignments may be changed at the discretion of the Sales Leader
· Maintain SFDC/Deal Machine opportunity pipeline tracking tool on a weekly basis. Provide a Target amount or percent Percent Target value (example 10000 or 10) 35
· Be able, through instruction and personal hands on training, to properly operate and demonstrate all standard products and demonstrate conversational knowledge of specialized or non-standard products. Maintain a current level of knowledge of application techniques
· Prepare and conduct sales presentations, addressing all relevant areas, up to client’s board level
· Accurately prepare quotes, including pricing and technical data
· Assist with/propose promotional activities such as trade shows, seminars, etc. on a regional or national level
· Maintain a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing strategies, policies, new technology, product specifications and needs for new or enhanced products to meet customer needs
· Proactively communicate this information to management on a regular basis
· Determine competitor’s approximate share position, strengths, weaknesses, and incorporate that information into your territory growth strategy
· Build strong rapport and trust with dealers, existing end-user customers and developing new customers
· Develop relationships with various decision makers (financial, technical etc.) within complex accounts
· Closely interface with customer care, product management and customer services
· Proactively learn about, promote and develop markets for GEIT’s NPI’s (New Product Introductions)
· Promptly follow up on all sales leads; identify new leads based on local market knowledge and cold calling
· Assist customers in obtaining post-sales service; both in-warranty and out-of-warranty
· Act as link between the customer and the appropriate GE service facility
· Be your customer’s advocate in providing after sale support on any issue
· Negotiate projects with customers on technical and commercial levels until the contract is booked
· Check customer PO’s and prepares for handover to customer care / order handling
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum 3 years of sales and/or customer facing experience
· Travel 50%, as required
· Industrial Radiography, Metrology, Non Destructive Testing or Engineering Degree or comparable field experience
· Working knowledge of 2D and 3D X-Ray Systems
· Previous experience in a field sales role. Knowledge of automotive manufacturing systems/processes is a plus
· Proven ability to develop and maintain business relationships
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task, i.e. managing a variety of ongoing reporting and other requirements
· Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering, or Non Destructive Testing
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.